Finding a home
Here at Aragon we pride ourselves on the services we offer, not only do we manage over 6,000 social housing tenancies, we also offer different types of homes to rent or buy.
Social housing rents are lower than those in the private sector and we work with our partners to advertise our available properties.
- Apply for a home including newly built homes on affordable rent
- Looking for a property on Intermediate or Market Rent
- Request to swap your current rented home by Mutual Exchange
- Looking to downsize, you could be eligible for a Moving Allowance to help you move
- Tenancy types
- Renting a garage
Many people think that home ownership is beyond their reach but there are a number of Low Cost Home Ownership (LCHO) schemes designed to help you buy a home of your own. These schemes make buying a home an affordable option as you need a smaller mortgage and a smaller deposit. In many cases it can be cheaper than renting a home privately. The Help to Buy website will give you lots of information.
- Find out more about our shared ownership or market sales properties we have available from our Grand Union Homes website
If you are going to be homeless immediately or within the next 28 days you need to contact your Local Council and tell them you need to apply as homeless.