[Skip to content]

Aragon Housing Association
Search our Site

Benefits Advice

Piggy bank - money saving

Many people do not realise that they may be entitled to additional income in the form of benefits and struggle to manage on the limited income they have. There are a number of benefits available to individuals who are perhaps unemployed, sick, disabled, employed, with or without children or who are elderly.

Our dedicated Welfare Benefits can help with:

  • Making claims for benefit - form filling
  • Checking you are on the right benefits
  • Explaining how your benefits have been calculated
  • Dealing with your benefits if they have been stopped/sanctioned
  • Challenging decisions made about your benefits
  • Representing at appeal tribunals
  • Estimating how much you may get after a change of circumstances


For help with any of the above, please call 0300 123 5544 and ask for the Benefits and Money Advice team, or email us at money@aragon-housing.co.uk

Further information about benefits can be found on the Government's website.

How helpful or informative is this page?