Community Alarm and Support Service – CASS
Our Community Alarm and Support Service aims to give you independence and peace of mind in your own home.
The service is available to all ages and you don’t have to be an Aragon tenant to be eligible.
For a small charge per week, you can have a Lifeline pendant and alarm which links to a dedicated control centre, should you need help. As part of the service you can have extra support, through high tech safety equipment in your home. This ensures you are safe and secure but can continue to live comfortably in your home.
We also offer, as part of this service, a menu of support offering between one and five visits per week from a member of our Home Support Team, who will check on your wellbeing, check the alarm system and help you access support you may require from other services to live independently.
This may be:-
- Explaining your rights and responsibilities as a tenant
- Help with claiming benefits
- Aids and adaptations advice
- Accessing local medical and welfare services
- Help with budgeting and managing bills
- Reporting repairs
- Day to day living support
- Help making appointments or contacting other agencies
If you’d like to find out more about CASS please either fill the form in below or phone :- 01525 862461