Out of Hours Emergency Repairs
0300 123 5544 – Option 1
Emergency gas heating, hot water or gas appliances
0800 177 7003
Tenants are reminded that:
- Broken toilet seats, handles/latches on internal doors/cupboards and draught-proofing are the tenant’s responsibility.
- Blocked wastes/gulleys are the tenant’s responsibility. You will be charged if we are asked to do it. We will still repair blocked drains and toilets.
- Just a reminder that dividing fences are the tenant’s responsibility; the only fences we will repair or replace are those adjoining a public path/public area.
Is your home less than 12 months old? Please use our Report a Defect Form instead
Other ways to report a repair
Report general repairs
There are several ways in which you can contact us to report a general repair to us.
- you can call during office hours (8.45am – 5pm) – 0300 123 5544
- out of hours for emergency repairs – 0300 123 5544 – Option 1
- write a letter or make a visit to our office
- You may also ask any of our staff visiting you to report a repair.
Report gas heating, hot water or gas appliances
Aragon Housing Association’s contractor Wheldon Contracts and Services Ltd can be contacted on
0800 177 7003 or at email@example.com.
You should also use this number to report emergency repair requests for your gas appliances.